This was a fairly full genealogy day, but not the usual! We had some genealogy fun. The Padres won, so that makes it even better.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 78: #93 Mary (Hazard) Oatley (1765-1857). Worked a bit on the Scully/Foran tree too.
* We left at 10:45 a.m. for lunch in Escondido with cousin Barbara and her husband Tony and grandson Andrew at the Marie Callenders. Barbara is a Seaver girl ,and had contacted me in 2004 and provided information about her Seaver family. I responded then with a report that provided her line back to Robert Seaver in 1634. We talked about family, and vacations, and Seaver stuff. That was fun! We started for home at 2 p.m. and made it by 2:40.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote My Relationships to U.S. Presidents - Post 5: Presidents 16-21. Answered some email too.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, then went in for dinner at 5 p.m. and watched TV news. Online at 6 p.m. to write the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book, and washed dishes. Padres won 4-2 over D-backs.
* Online at 9:50 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.