These were two very different genealogy days...
1) Tuesday, 9 June 2015:
* Read email and blogs, updated the Jamboree compendium, and we were off to Huntington Beach at 8:45 a.m. Got there by 10:30 a.m.
* Met Tami at their house, and we were off to Audrey's school for her VIP essay about me. That went well. We went to lunch at Super Mex, and back to the house by 1 p.m. I took an hour nap, then played on my phone until it was time to meet Tami at the dance recital at 3:45 p.m.
* We got to the recital place, watched Lauren's dancing and singing, took too many videos (the memory on my phone ran out), and were done by 4:45. Met Tami at In 'n' Out for dinner at 5:10 and left at 5:30 for the musical concert at Lauren's school which started at 6. Took more videos with Linda's camera. We took some photos afterwards.
* We headed for home at 6:45 p.m. and were home at 8:30, listened to the Padres game all the way down (they lost 6-5 to the Braves).
* Online to read email and blogs, noted that Tuesday's Tip - Rhode Island Record Collections on FamilySearch and SCGS Jamboree 2015 Tech Zone posted. Updated the Jamboree blog compendium and Best Of posts. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 10:30 p.m. to read for awhile. Didn't journal. Genealogy this day was only 2.5 hours, but family history was 3 more hours.
2) Wednesday, 10 June 2015:
* Read email and blogs, added to the Jamboree and Best Of blogs. Wrote Audrey's VIP Biography -- Post 363 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 13 June, Features Hal Horrocks. Worked on the photos and videos from Tuesday, putting them into file folders. Sent the Drive email to Tami.
* Packed up at 11 a.m. and off to lunch at McDonalds, then to the library and city hall for the CVGS Research Group meeting. The City wifi wouldn't connect, and my tablet wouldn't connect, so used Gary's Myfi for the first hour.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then eventually wrote Sorting Out Ancestry.com Hints and Suggested Records.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, put out the trash, and wash dishes. Figured out the tablet problem - needed to reboot - that brought up the cell signal again. That happened before but I forgot. Padres lost 4-1 to the Braves, so now 30-31 on the season. To win 90 games, they need to go 60-41 over the next 101 games.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, got Linda's videos onto the desktop, then worked on the 1920 Census Hints - cleared 42 names, so now down to 596 to go. I'm in the G surnames now.
* Checked Facebook, updated the Best Of and Jamboree blogs,, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.