Stayed home today and had a pretty good genealogy day.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 266: 1781 Birth and Baptism Record of Daniel Spangler (1781-1851) and DNA Focus on 2015 Heritage Books Genealogy Conference and Cruise and set it for later.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and went in to watch the Padres game and have lunch. Pads won in 11 innings, 604 over Braves and are 31-31. We went to the neighbors for the estate sale.
* Online at 2:45 p.m. to read, then searched for records of Phebe Horton Wade. Pretty sparse - no records on Ancestry or FamilySearch besides the vanity book sketch. Wrote Dear Randy: How Do You Start Researching Your Grandmother's Ancestry?
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, water the front, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the Phebe Horton Wade biography, wrote the post for Friday morning.
* Worked in the 1920 U.S. Census, adding content and sources. Cleared 42 more people, down to 554 to go. Good progress this week! Sources are at 62,772.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.