Well, this was a really full genealogy day, and I got quite a bit done. You can read about my Jamboree weekend on Genea-Musings in:
* We Made it to Burbank!! (4 June 2015)
* Day 1 Wanderings at Jamboree (5 June 2015)
* Day 1 Activities at Jamboree (5 June 2015)
* Day 2 Wanderings at Jamboree in Photos (6 June 2015)
* Day 2 Activities at Jamboree (6 June 2015)
* Day 3 Activities at Jamboree (7 June 2015)
* Day 3 Wanderings at Jamboree (8 June 2015)
* Read email and blogs thism orning, and updated the SCGS compendium and the Best Of post.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt discussion and talked a bit about Jamboree, but not much. Also contributed to the Pennsylvania probate records discussion.
* Finished the FamilySearch post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 271: 1794 Deed of Humphrey White to Eli Handy in Bristol County, Mass. and New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - May 31 to June 5, 2015 posted.
* Wrote the Day 3 Wanderings at Jamboree post and set it for later.
* Edited the CVGS Newsletter one last time, and printed it off, along with the mailing labels. Took it down at 2 p.m. to publish it and mail it. Sent the email with the PDF to the membership.
* Wrote a post for Tuesday morning. Answered a bunch of email and checked Facebook and Google+. Made a Pinterest album for the Jamboree.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, water the yellow front yard, and wash dishes. Padres won 5-3 over the Braves in 11 innings. Now 30-29 on the year, won 5 out of last 5. Better, they need to keep it going.
* Online at 8 p.m. to write another post for Tuesday, then updated the Best Of and Jamboree compendium posts. Wrote this post. Done!