We're off to Burbank on the morrow...so Geneaholic will likely be dark until Monday.
* Read email and blogs, wrote The Fred and Bessie Seaver Gravestone in Leominster, Mass. -- Post 362 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then WikiTree Reaches 10 Million Profiles and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. to go to lunch at MickieD's, then the bank, and then the library for John's group and then the CVGS Bored meeting. It really dragged today.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, answered some email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote two more blog posts for the weekend. Now I'm ready! Just need to get there and experience Jamboree and write more blog posts when I have the opportunity.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and water the front yard. Need a new hose. Online for awhile to read and answer email. Wrote Downloading the SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Handout Materials.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then read my new book. Padres won 7-3, so now 27-28 on the year.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.