This was my daughter's birthday, so we sang to her twice, once to her voicemail and then to her real self. I hope she appreciated it.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - WOODCOCK (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Left at 9 a.m. for Lake Murray and the SDGS meeting with Nancy Loe. Enjoyed her two talks.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Favorite Photo of Your Mother posted, and took a nap.
* Back at it at 2 p.m. to read, then checked Facebook, called Lori, worked on recent Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database.
* We left at 3 p.m. for Carlsbad to meet Tami and her family for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. The girls were fun and Charlie is cuter by the minute. Took some pictures.
* Home by 6:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Padres were up 4-2 in the 9th, but blew the lead and won 6-4 in 12 innings. Now 17-15.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work on the CVGS newsletter. Need to complete one page.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.