Sunday was not much of a genealogy day, but Monday was all day with no Padres game.
1) Sunday, 10 May 2015
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 3-9 May 2015 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., stopped by the store on the way home, and got home at 12 noon. Finished up the CVGS Newsletter and sent it for review.
* Watched the Padres game at 1:10 p.m., took a short nap, read the paper. Pads lost 2-1 to D-backs. Crap, we need to win these. Now 17-16.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of May 3 to 9, 2015. Took a short nap.
* Went in at 5:30 pm. to watch TV, eat dinner and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, edit and send out the CVGS Newsletter, start the Best Of post, wrote a post for Monday, transcribed a will for Monday, checked Facebook, and worked a bit in the database.
* Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Monday, 11 May 2015
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Post 267. 1691 Will of Roger Eastman of Salisbury, Massachusetts.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter master and left at 11 a.m. for the UPS Store to print 30 copies and mail them. Home by 11:40 a.m. Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - May 3 to 9, 2015 posted.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, worked a bit with some websites, and wrote So What is a Genealogical Society? Took a short nap.
* Online at 4:40 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and look for more wills to transcribe.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked through 20 more 1920 Census Hints and reduced the number left to 698. Then matched or added a whole bunch of related folks to the FamilySearch Family Tree. Sources up to 62,220.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment