Good news - got a haircut, got Mother's Day taken care of, and the Padres won. No genealogy research progress, though!
* Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 71: #86 John Hill (1765-1825), and then wrote Merge Problems with RootsMagic 7 Interfacing With FamilySearch Family Tree and set it for later.
* Went off at 11 a.m. for the library, the haircut, the bank, and Costco for 2 dozen roses and a Polish dog. Then the card shop. Mother's Day is covered!
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Ancestry presentation adding the search using Hints in a specific database - almost forgot about that!
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook. Went in at 2:50 p.m. for a nap and up at 3:20 refreshed.
* Wrote the two Saturday posts. Answered more email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, and online at 5:50 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy and Ancestry on Twitter - You Can't Make Some of This Up!
* Back to the TV to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book and wash dishes. Read email and Facebook on the phone too. Padres won 6-5 over D-backs. Now 16-15 and still in 2nd place.
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.