I made some genealogy progress this weekend, but didn't spend much time on genealogy.
1) Saturday, 23 May 2015:
* Read email and blogs, and noticed that Surname Saturday -- CLARK (England to colonial New England) posted. Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Visited States/Provinces Map and set it for later.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the FamilySearch Library in Mission Valley, and easily found the Morley records in the Lancashire Quarter Sessions. Tried to email them to my Gmail account but it didn't work. Went to the RootsMagic class, then found the records again and put them on my flash drive.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, read, take a 30 minute nap. Worked a bit on the Probate presentation again. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile matching folks and adding sources and notes.
* We left at 5 p.m. for Marie Callenders for dinner, and were home by 6:15. Read, added to the Best Of post, and checked Ancestry Hints and added content and sources.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Pads lost 2-0 to the Dodgers, so now 20-24, and lost 9 of 11. Not good.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer email, and not much else. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hoursd.
2) Sunday, 24 May 2015:
* Read email and blogs and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 17 to 23 May 2015 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and were home by 11:30. I watched the Indy 500 instead of doing genealogy work. Read email, Facebook and blogs on my phone.
* Watched the Padres game, we beat Dodgers 11-3 in a great game for Pads. Now 21-24, but still 4th place.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, wrote CVGS Program on Wednesday, 27 May is on "Probate Records"and Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of May 17 to 23, 2015 and set it for later. Wrote the FS post for Monday too.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, then online at 6:15 p.m. to read, transcribe two White deeds, look for more White deeds in Bristol county, and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday.
* Worked through 20 more Hints for the 1920 US Census and cleared 36 Hints - down to 636. Still a month's worth of Hints if I did 20 a day. I won't. But it's the only way to make significant progress.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.