This was another stay-at-home day, and wasn't overly exciting. Padres lost again, too.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 73: #88 Humphrey White (1757-1814). Researched and wrote First Look at SCGS Genealogy Jamboree 2015 Mobile App and set it for later.
* Worked on the probate presentation for CVGS, and added several more charts. Answered email, added to the Best Of and NGS posts. Wrote the SDGC blog post for CVGS programs.
* Watched several YouTube videos by Pat and Russ, then two from Ancestry.com.
* Researched and wrote Mocavo Has FREE U.S. Census Images Available Forever. Checked Facebook and Google+. Took a 30 minute nap. Did email and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner, watered the front yard, and online at 6:15 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and read my book. Pads lost 2-1 to the Dodgers. Crap, now 20-23.
* Online at 10 p.m. to add notes and sources to Humphrey White's FamilySearch Family Tree profile, I need to go back on the last few and update them too.
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.5 hours.