This was a pretty full genealogy day up until dinner time and the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 269: 1794 Deed of Jonathan White to Humphrey White in Bristol County, Mass. posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt crowd and we had a nice discussion. I got to share my Lancashire court record and my Humphrey White deeds.
* After Mondays With Myrt, answered emails and did some searching using the tips offered by the UK folks. didn't find much. Looks like a visit to Lancashire is needed!
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - May 17 to 23, 2015 posted. Added to the Best Of and NGS posts. Had lunch. Checked Facebook.
* Researched and wrote Jane and Rachel Morley in the Lancashire Quarterly Sessions Reports on Ancestry.com. Took a 30 minute nap.
* Online to read, then worked in Ancestry for names in my database, adding content and sources. Found a rich Sever vein to mine and added about 20 persons to the database with sources.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, and watch TV. Padres game started at 6:10, so read the paper and then my book. Pads lost 4-3 in the 9th to the Angels. Gave them two runs...drat. Now 21-25 and going nowhere fast.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, tried to work in Ancestry but computer slowed down, so stoppeed to write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.