Four more days in May, where does the time go? It seems like I don't get much done day by day, but when I look back I've made some progress almost every day.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote The Isaac Seaver Family Gravestone -- Post 361 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and My Friday Classes at SCGS Genealogy Jamboree and set it for later in the morning.
* Planned out the next post, researched a bit, captured some images, and will be ready when I get home from the CVGS meeting.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to Bonita Library, where we had to wait for the pre-school session to be over. Finally in at 11:50. Helped setup chairs, then worked with Gary to get the electronics hooked up. The projector was not on the ceiling...the library brought another one in and we set it up without a problem. CVGS meeting took a while. There were about 45 in attendance.
* I started my Probate talk at 12:55 p.m. and finished just after 2 p.m. Talked to several colleagues afterwards - Sam found an ancestor's probate record in Tennessee by following my suggestions.
* Home just before 3 p.m., and took a 40 minute nap. Online to read, then wrote Finding Humphrey White's House in Glocester, R.I.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. and Linda wanted to go out to eat. We went to Lolita's and then to the store for groceries. Home at 6:45 p.m. Stated reading blogs but got only 25% done.
* Went in and watched the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Got the laptop out and read the blogs. Padres won 5-4 over Angels, so now 23-25. Pitching has gotten better, and now some clutch hits.
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, then write this post, check Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment