What an interesting, and crappy, two days.
1) Thursday, 28 May:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 264: 1830 Petition for Removal of Jane Morley from Little Bolton to Blackburn in Lancashire and then My Saturday (6/6/15) Classes at SCGS Genealogy Jamboree and set it for later.
* Answered email, updated the NGS and Best of posts, wrote another Treasure Chest post, and worked on the 52 Ancestor biographic data for Friday.
* Researched and wrote Legacy Family Tree Version 8 is Updated - Research Guidance Feature. Checked Facebook. Took a nap.
* Read, and worked some more on the biographical data.
* We left for the Padres game at 4:50 p.m. on the trolley. Linda left her purse on the trolley and changed the whole dynamic. Trolley cop called ahead and they didn't find it. We ate at Tin Fish, but Joe wasn't playing.
* In Petco Park by 6:15 p.m. and watched game. Pirates started 7-0, we got it to 7-4, then were behind 11-5. We left after 7 innings, got home by 10:30 p.m. I worked until 12:30 cancelling credit cards, changing passwords, suspending the phone number. Genealogy today was 6 hours.
2) Friday, 29 May:
* Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 74: #89 Sibel (Kirby) White (1764-1848).
* We left at 9:15 for the bank to get new credit cards. Called lost and found and they had nothing. Made appointment for DMV for Saturday morning.
* Back home by 10:30 a.m., wrote Photo Dating Women's Bathing Suits and set it for later. Worked on the biography for next week and wrote the post.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, added to the NGS and Best Of posts, and answered email. Took an hour nap. We left at 4 to pick up something at church.
* Home at 4:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and came in at 5;15 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner and water the front yard.
* Watched the Padres game, now 2-2 in the 9th. Read paper, read book, and read online and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.