This was another stay-at-home day, and all genealogy except for the library trip, the nap and the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip: Watch the FREE SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Live-Streamed Sessions. Answered email, and tried out some of the new FamilySearch Apps. Meh.
* Worked a bit on descendants of Humphrey White - added two generations for Jonathan's siblings using FamilySearch Family Tree. Worked some in WikiTree too after an email query.
* Found picture of Humphrey White house in Glocester on Geni and then found it on the 1870 Glocester map as "G.N. White" - that's a grandson. Blog fodder! Wrote Do You Ever Wonder Who Else Might Be Researching Your Ancestor?
* Went off to the library to return library books and get two more. Home by 2 p.m. to read email and blogs, read the new Internet Genealogy magazine, then took an hour nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then checked Facebook and Google+, and found lots of the White Find A Grave memorials so added content and sources for them.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner, watered the front yard, and started the wash.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then work some more on the White gravestones and sources.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read the new book, get the presentation on the laptop, hang up clothes, wash dishes, and read everything. Padres won in 10 innings, 4-0.
* Online at 10:40 p.m. to write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.