This was not quite an all-genealogy day, but it was fun, and the Padres won tonight, so all's right for awhile.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote The Ranslow Smith House in Henderson, N.Y. -- Post 359 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and wrote CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 16 May Features Kitty Cooper and set it for later. Also wrote I Took the Tuesday's Tip Post Down - UPDATED and set it for early afternoon.
* Left at 11 a.m. with the laptop for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library to host the CVGS Research Group. We had 20, a good turnout. Had a meeting for the Stump the Chumps panel afterwards.
* Home at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and NGS post, and was really tired, so took a 40 minute nap.
* Online at 5 p.m. to read, then went in at 5:15 to watch TV, eat dinner, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to update the two newspaper spreadsheet posts after Ronny and Miriam agreed on the issue. Whew!
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and my new Mary Higgins Clark book. Pads won 4-2 over Mariners, so now 18-17 on the season.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of and NGS posts, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment