This was an all genealogy day until the afternoon, when we planned to go to the Padres game, but it rained this afternoon, so we didn't.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 262: 1787 Martin Carringer Pennsylvania Tax List Entry and gussied up the NGS 2015 Conference Blog Compendium post.
* Wrote two posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, and then wrote Randy is Presenting at Whittier Area Genealogical Society on Saturday, 16 May.
* Made the hotel reservation and made the maps for the weekend trip. Checked Facebook, and answered email. Wrote up the Stump summary. Wrote the Surname Saturday post and put more into the Best Of post. Wrote the 1920 U.S. Census Errors for SMITH Surname post.
* Email from Jean about the Ranslow Smith house. She looked in Jefferson county records and thinks it was not the one I think it was. I tend to agree with her. Oh well. Received the Old Houses article from her. Did a lot of looking at Google Maps - too bad they don't have Street View on that road.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to take a nap, and when I got up it was raining and cold. We decided not to go to the game because of rain, cold, slippery, and possible rain delays.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV. Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and NGS post, and then worked on the CVGS Program list for Jane.
* Went in to watch the Padres game at 7:10, and they got through one batter when the rains came. The rain delay lasted until 9:10. I finished up the Program List and answered more email. Checked Facebook some more.
* Game started back up at 9:10 and Padres jumped out to a 7-0 lead after two innings. I read my book, washed dishes, and came to the computer twice to read, add to the NGS post, and now to write this post. It's 11:10 in the 7th inning now, and I think I'll go to bed.
* Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment