Lunch and the Padres game interrupted an all-genealogy day...so it wasn't.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 263: 1798 Pennsylvania Direct Tax List for Rudolf Spangler in York, Penn.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of and NGS blogs, and checked my Ancestry Hints.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for lunch with the Rohr engineers - only 9 of us, and home by 12:45 p.m.
* Researched and wrote Refreshing My Database Using the 52 Ancestors Weekly Theme. Took a 30 minute nap, then online at 2:30 p.m. to read, update the NGS blog, and check Facebook and Google+. Did some research in Ancestry, MyHeritage and GenealogyBank on Humphrey White.
* We left at 4 p.m. for the trolley, ate at Tin Fish, then to Petco Park for the Padres game at 6:10 p.m. Pads lost 3-0 to the Cubs. Now 20-22. Drat. Not enough hitting, not enough pitching.
* Home by 9:45 p.m. to read, then write this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.