Had a major hiccup tonight - couldn't find my updated presentation for Saturday. Whew.
* Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 72: #87 Ann Warren (ca 1764-????) and Randy Will be Presenting at Questing Heirs Genealogical Society on Sunday, 17 May 2015 and set it for later.
* Went off at 10 a.m. for the dental office and finished up the deep cleaning. What a waste of good genealogy time.
* Home by 11:45 a.m., added to the Best Of and NGS posts. Wrote FamilySearch Relative Finder - Finding Famous (?) Cousins and set it for later. Worked a bit matching folks in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, wrote the SNGF post, and then the Ancestry and FS posts for the weekend.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, and work on the FSFT some more.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read my book. Got the laptop out in the 6th inning to make sure the Saturday presentation was ready to go. Had them on Dropbox, Google Drive and the flash drive. all were old - I panicked and checked the desktop and it was old too - I forgot to update the presentation after the South Bay talk. Drat. Updated it, copied it to Dropbox, Google Drive and flash drive, and then made sure it worked on the laptop. Yep. Everything's fine. Whew. Padres lost 10-0 in worst game of the year. Now 19-18.
* Online at 10 p.m. to update the NGS post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.