Well, this was a busy and somewhat interesting genealogy day. I didn't get any research done but tomorrow looks good for that.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Randy and Ted at Cooperstown -- Post 358 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and SDGS Meeting on 9 May Features Nancy Loe and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at MickieD's, then the bank, and then the library to do my research query, talk to John, and attend the CVGS 2.5 hour Bored meeting.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to watch the last 4 innings of the Padres game, we won 9-1 over Giants, so now 15-14 and in 2nd place in the West. Read the paper and took a nap too.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write Checking Out the FamilySearch Central Feature in RootsMagic 7. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, ate dinner, read the paper and put out the trash. Online at 6:15 p.m. to practice for the HOA.
* Joined Russ's HOA at 6:45 p.m. and we went live at about 7:20 to discuss the RootsMagic Web Hints for MyHeritage record matches. I couldn't show my RootsMagic menus for some reason. Drat. Russ did the moves as I narrated. It ended at about 7:50 but we stayed on talking about FTM until 8:15 p.m.
* Got started on the CVGS newsletter, added two articles, so maybe 20% done. Need more content.
* Checked Facebook, read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.