This was another stay-at-home genealogy day until the evening...I got very little research done due to other projects.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 261: 1827 Bounty Land Warrant Claim of Martin Carringer and MyHeritage Releases Redesigned Mobile App for Family History and set it for later.
* Answered several emails and added to the Best Of post. Looked for persons on Maggie's list without success.
* Watched Russ's Information Overload presentation on YouTube, then wrote Dealing with Information Overload - Russ Worthington's Presentation to highlight it and the spreadsheet. Made a table with the FamilySearch Record Selection table for the CVGS Newsletter.
* Checked out the Wiltshire OPC but they don't have much for Hilperton. Worked a bit on John Hill for 52 Ancestors.
* Took a short nap, felt better afterwards! Worked on the Kemp DNA email and checked matches. Worked on the CVGS Newsletter a bit and got it about 70% completed.
* Went in fat 5:45 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, and online again at 6:30 p.m. to read and work on the CVGS Newsletter some more.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then NGS Magazine, and wash dishes. Pads lost 11-0 to D-backs. Terrible game, worst of the year. Now 15-15.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, then worked some at random in the database, but didn't add anything significant.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and done. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.