This was another genealogy day until the Padres game in the evening, and then more disappointment.
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Anna (Row) Auble (1787?-1860?).
* Took a look at the FamilySearch Place Finder, and almost blogged about it. The results for New England seem inconsistent. Managed to get some gunk out of my right ear - still more to clear. Got some hearing back.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and made the Princess Charlotte chart in RootsMagic. Checked WikiTree to see if they agreed. Nope, there was a different connection to me there, one I don't have in my database. Oh well, the one I have is a closer relationship.
* Got Ronny's file into Google Drive and asked him to see if the sharing works. Checked Facebook too.
* Wrote Yes, Grandchild, We are Related to Princess Charlotte! That was fun. Felt so good, I went in and took a 30 minute nap.
* Looked through my AncestryDNA matches again - had one new Hint. Cheryl says there's a new Kemp cousin for me. Didn't see him.
* Wrote two posts on the CV Genealogy Cafe blog. Read email and blogs, then looked for Sturla data but didn't find much new.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper and eat dinner. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then worked randomly in the database adding content and sources, mainly from Find A Grave.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and read my book. Pads lost 6-0 to the Giants so now 14-14 and in 3rd place again. Drat. Finished the book.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.