This was an all genealogy day until the evening and the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip: Review Your Ancestry Member Trees Hints Every Day. Added some of today's Hints to the database.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of and NGS posts. Wrote an email for the CVGS Chumps meeting. Checked Facebook.
* After lunch, worked a bit in Relative Finder again. Looked at FamilySearch learning courses too.
* Researched and wrote Mea Culpa - The Ranslow Smith House in Jefferson County, New York. Went in and took a nap at 2:30 p.m.
* Online at 3:30 to read, then wrote What Are Your Top Favorite FREE Genealogy Websites?
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watered the front yard, and ate dinner. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked some more Ancestry Hints in the database.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then my book, and washed dishes. Pads won 4-3 over Cubs, so now 20-20 on the year. We expected better. Frustrating.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.