More withdrawal from the weekend, and from Mondays With Myrt, but an all genealogy day almost.
* Read email and blogs, noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - May 10 to 16, 2015 posted. Worked in MyHeritage on Instant discoveries for awhile, then on Record Matches, adding content and sources to my database.
* Answered email, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 268: Will of George Martin (1618-1686) of Amesbury, Mass. posted. Updated the NGS compendium post.
* Worked more in MyHeritage Record Matches, then researched and wrote Free Genealogy Courses on Ancestry Academy.
* Found two new circles in my AncestryDNA, still no discoveries though. Looked through his tree a bit, and added some info on his line to my database.
* Went in and took a nap at 4 p.m., then watched TV and ate dinner. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching ancestral family members using RootsMagic. Lots of IOUS.
* Added two families to the Lincoln ancestry, including content and sources, to the database. Then worked through 20 more 1920 US Census Hints adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.