The 150th anniversary of the death of Abraham Lincoln, Income Tex Due day, CVGS computer Group day, and all I did was blog. No real research.
* Read email and blogs, noted that And Now We Are 9 posted. Wrote Bride Linda and the Moms -- Post 355 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 18 April: John Finch on "Family Research and the Civil War" and set it for later.
* Made images, then wrote MyHeritage iOS Mobile App Appears to be Updated and set it for the afternoon.
* Went off at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the library for John's group and the Computer Group, and to Home Depot for a new shower head. No Toro trimmer cord though - will have to get it online. Home by 2 p.m. to install the showerhead with no apparent problem.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Digital Microfilm -- Browse Probate Record Collections on FamilySearch.
* Checked Facebook, and answered email. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and put out the trash. Padres game started at 6:10 p.m. tonight - read my book, then read blogs and email on the laptop. Pads won 3-2 on an Upton homer in the 8th. Pads now 6-4, we are 1-2 in person.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, check Ancestry hints, look at DNA circles (got a new match, and in the Richmond circle).
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.