Finally, an all-genealogy day, first one in awhile.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 258: 1757 Marriage Record of Ephraim Sawtell and Abigail Stone.
* Worked on the Pennsylvania handout, and got it pretty much done. Need to compare with the slides and critically edit both again.
* Wrote the Ancestry Academy Launched Today post but set it for later until I had the go-ahead to post it.
* Worked in the MyHeritage app and wrote Updated MyHeritage iOS Mobile App - Research Features.
* Went in at 3 p.m. and rested my eyes until 4. That seems to help.
* Online at 4 p.m. to answer email, read blogs, and check Facebook. Worked a bit on Hannah Smith's records. Checked AncestryDNA for new matches.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work more on Hannah Smith, then did 20 Hints in the 1920 census, adding content and sources. i'm in the B surnames. Knocked 32 off the list.
* Worked a bit in GeneaNet to edit a profile, but found no way to do it. Deleted the tree. Read email and blogs, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Halfway through April - up to 61,743 sources. I'm slacking off big-time. I'll be able to work all through the weekend because Padres are day games at Chicago.
Post a Comment