We spent part of the day at the eye doctors again...and I got no research done for about the 8th day in a row. Drat.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Tuesday's Tip - The National Genealogical Society's Monthly Email Newsletter - NGS Monthly posted.
* We left at 9:10 a.m. for Linda's eye doctor. Everything was fine, but she wanted to do the left eye again to make the hole bigger. That went fine. But it took an extra hour. We stopped for lunch at Lolita's and then the car repair shop and got a new battery for the Lincoln . Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Read, then wrote One Document, Four Database Providers, and Four Different Source Citations (or not) and then Book Announcement: "How to Archive Family Photos," by Denise May Levenick and set it for later.
* Wrote four posts on the CVGC blog also. Wrote one on GM for the morning. Checked Facebook, Google+ and answered some email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, water the front yard, and read the paper. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read my book, read blogs and email on the laptop. Padres won 5-1 over D-backs, so now 5-4 and 4-2 on the home stand.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.