I actually did a little research tonight, and my Padres won, so a good day.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 April 2015 post.
* Went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and then to lunch with Gil and Lynda at Marie Callenders. Home at 1:15 p.m.
* Watched the Padres game, read the paper, took a nap. Pads beat the Dodgers 301, so now 11-9, 1 game back of Dodgers.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, then wrote CVGS Meeting on Wednesday, 29 April - Donie Nelson on "Family Stories" and Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of April 19 to 25, 2015 and set it for later. Wrote another post for Monday too.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, watered the front yard and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, transcribed a will and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday. Did 20 more 1920 census families adding content and sources. Down to 763 left. Sources at 61,959.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Will watch WDYTYA? in awhile. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Post a Comment