Well, the early part of this day didn't go well...
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 256: 1759 Birth Record of Elizabeth Keyes in Westford, Mass. posted.
* Left at 8:45 a.m. for the dentist for my cleaning appointment. My previous hygienist retired aft 40-some years, so I have Lorraine who is very nice. We did the bitewing x-rays, and the wrap-around x-ray, and then the "how deep are your pits" measurements, and then she called the dentist over. I have to go back four times for deep cleaning. One tooth may have to be replaced. Drat. April will be the No Fun month, I fear.
* Home by 10:30 a.m. read, then wrote FamilySearch Responses to Questions About IGI Extracted Sources. Checked Facebook, and answered some email.
* Checked my AncestryDNA for more circles, and didn't find any - just the two I had before. Wrote AncestryDNA Launches New Ancestor Discoveries Feature and set it for later in the afternoon.
* Answered more email, watched a DearMYRTLE and an AncestryDNA video, and worked on the John Seaver parents problem a bit without resolution. Worked a bit in Charting companion too.
* Added some recent photos to Pinterest, then went through older Treasure Chest images and wordless Wednesday images and added them to Pinterest.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and start the laundry.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, work on the CVGS Newsletter, and got it about 75% finished. Worked up the 52 Ancestors profile for Friday.
* Back to Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.