How bad is it here at the Genealogy Cave? I did get dressed, but didn't put on shoes all day, or go outside. I heard it was 85 F here today. I really should get more exercise.
* Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 66: #73 Elizabeth (Keyes) Hildreth (1759-1793).
* Looked at the Passport database, and wrote Mining the U.S. Passport Applications on Ancestry.com and set it for later.
* Worked on the Probate talk for South Bay and updated the presentation and handout.
* Worked on the Pennsylvania presentation and finished it up. Need to proof it and test it, then do the handout.
* Wrote Dear Randy: How Would You Search for Obituaries Efficiently? and set it for later. Answered email and checked Facebook.
* Took an hour nap, then watched TV, read the paper, and ate dinner, then did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, and finished up the CVGS Newsletter. Need to proof it now. Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts.
* worked in Ancestry for awhile, chasing unknown surname folks. Not much luck there. Added to the Best Of post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.