I didn't play one April Fool prank today, and don't think I was pranked either. Darn.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Maggie's 100th Birthday - Post 353 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday. That was fun! Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Wasted an hour, I fear.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for John's group, and then the CVGS Bored meeting. Dragged on until after 2. The auditorium is not a good place for a Bored meeting!
* Home by 2:30 p.m., read email, posted Researching African American Roots at the 2015 SCGS Genealogy Jamboree and then wrote Not An April Fools Joke - I'm Related to Both David Cameron and Kim Kardashian.
* Wokred a bit on Maggie's and Paul's ancestry, now that I know his father's name! Used Ancestry, should have done a tree there I guess. I did it in RootsMagic but didn't attach sources.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, wash dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, do more on Maggie's tree, and then started the CVGS Newsletter for April. Got the two blog posts into it. Will work on it more through the weekend.
* In an effort to do something productive, I went through the NYC Deaths for Seaver and added content and sources to the database. There were lots of deaths that I couldn't find in my database, mainly Irish and German, no surprise there!
* Wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday since I have a dental appointment early on Thursday.
* Checked in on Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.