Well, not much of a geneaholic day anyway.
* Read email, not blogs, and off to the Men's breakfast at Marie Callenders with Ron. Just the two of us.
* Home by 9:30 a.m. to edit the CVGS newsletter, print the master and the labels, and off to the UPS Store to print 30 copies, then took them to the post office.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to read blogs, note that Surname Saturday - CHENEY (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Had lunch, took a quick nap.
* Off to Bonita at 12:40 p.m. for the CVGS workshop - all of 8 showed up for the Facebook discussion. A wasted two hours - I played a bit. Took a picture of the crowd and posted it to Facebook, inviting my friends to welcome the crowd. About 40 did! Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The "When I Was Young" Genea-Meme, Part 1 posted.
* Headed home at 3 p.m. after two wasted hours, and watched the first Final 4 game, read the paper and took a nap. Linda was at the Padres thing all day.
* Ate dinner, watered the front yard, and watched the second game. Linda got home at 6 p.m., and I made dinner for her.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and back to watch the end of the game.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, and did some Ancestry for database entries adding content and sources. Even found Edith's second husband's name!
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.