These were not real significant genealogy days - too much else was going on.
1) Sunday, 5 April 2015:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up Best of the Genea-Blogs - 29 March to 4 April 2015. We went to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home by 12 noon, and I posted New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - March 30 to April 5, 2015. Wrote New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - March 30 to April 5, 2015 and set it for later.
* Went in at 2 p.m. and took a nap, then watched TV until we left at 3:30 p.m. for Easter dinner at Cafe Lamaze with Barbara and Jean. We were home by 6 p.m.
* Watched TV news and read the paper, then wrote two posts for Monday. Checked Facebook, and dreaded the Monday dental appointment. Genealogy this day was maybe 4 hours.
2) Monday, 6 April 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 262: Will of Crispus Richards (1681-1763) of Lynn, Massachusetts posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and contributed a bit on several topics.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of March 29 to April 4, 2015 posted.
* Wrote My Entry in Crestleaf.com's Guess My Family Heritage Blogathon Contest and set it for later.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres/Dodgers opening day game. Left at 1:40 p.m. for the dental office for my "deep cleaning" and antibiotic treatment in my lower right quadrant. Although the appointment was at 2 p.m., they didn't call me until 2:30 for some reason. I checked email, Feedly and Facebook while I fumed, er, waited. No explanation. At least the hygienist set the radio to the baseball game.
* It was over at 3 p.m., and I paid (expensive!) and was home by 3:15 p.m. to watch the rest of the Padres game. We lost 6-3, so now 0-1 on the season.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, and wrote a post for Tuesday because of Linda's eye appointment in the morning.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, and then watched the NCAA Final game. Duke beat Wisconsin - a good game, either team could have won.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, talk on the phone a bit with somebody about genealogy, listened to Fisher a bit, and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment