* Read email and blogs, and noted that Tuesday's Tip - Subscribe to "Your Genealogy Today" Magazine posted. Wrote my Whittle study article.
* We left at 9 a.m. for Linda's second eye treatment/. It was successful - both eyes were lased and working as hoped. We went to lunch at In n Out, and then the store, and finally got home at 12:45 p.m.
* Researched and wrote Attaching Hints in My Findmypast Family Tree, then lay down for 30 minutes.
* Had my call with Fisher and discussed the Whittle story and crowdsourcing. don't know when it will be on the air.
* Did some research on the Woodwards, and wrote Is This My Long-Sought James G. Woodward? Worked a bit more in FamilySearch checking search results there. Found him in the 1850 census in dodge County, Wisconsin.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, then back online for awhile until the Padres game started.
* Padre/Dodgers game was delayed 30 minutes by rain in L.A., so read the paper, then my book, and read blogs, Facebook, and wrote this post. Padres are winning 6-3 in the 9th. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.