Baseball sure interferes with genealogy research these days.
* Read email and blogs then wrote A Vision of Loveliness -- Post 354 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and SDGS Program on Saturday, 11 April Features Dave Tooley and set it for later. worked a bit in MyHeritage Record Matches that came by email.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for the CVGS Research Group meeting. We had 20, one of the largest groups ever. I demonstrated using AncestryDNA Circles, Chronicling america, GenealogyBank and my own file folder naming system. The second hour we had sharing about many topics. Used the microphone in the auditorium which really helped cut down the chatter.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then wrote More Record Matches from MyHeritage.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch TV, take a nap, eat dinner, and put out the trash. Online at 6 p.m. to read, and write a post for Thursday morning. Linda has two doctor appointments on the morrow. Then we have the Padres game, so blogging may be light on Thursday.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then my book, then got out the laptop and did Facebook and Feedly and email. Padres lost to the Dodgers 7-4, so now they're 1-2 on the season.
* Online to write this post and I'm done. Genealogy today was only 7.0 hours.