This was an intensive genealogy day until the late afternoon...
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 263: Will of Christopher Bartlett (1623-1670) of Newbury, Mass. posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt panel but didn't have much to say...we never got to my assigned topic. Next week?
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - April 6 to 12, 2015 posted. Worked with RefreshBox a bit.
* Had lunch, then researched and wrote MyHeritage Adds "Discoveries" to Your Family Tree and set it for later. Wrote a post for Tuesday morning too.
* We took the Lincoln down to the auto repair shop for the starting problem, they'll keep it overnight. Home to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and check Facebook. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree matching persons in RootsMagic.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for the trolley station, ate dinner at the Tin Fish, and were in our seats by 6:20 p.m. Game against D-backs was at 7:10. We lost 8-4 and it wasn't that close. Now 4-4 on the year.
* Left in the 8th, got the 10 p.m. trolley and home by 10:45 p.m. Read, and done. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment