This was a busy weekend, but not too busy genealogy-wise.
1) Saturday, 11 April 2015;
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - FISHER (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Watched/listened to the first two of DearMYRTLE's Amesbury classes while I was here.
* Left at 9 a.m. for San Diego and the SDGS meeting. Heard Dave Tooley on civil War photographers and more. Meh.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The "When I Was Young" Genea-Meme, Part 2 posted. Watched/listened to the last two of the Amesbury talks. Added some souerces for the Chorley and Bolton families from the English parish/IGI records on FamilySearch.
* We left at 3:40 p.m. for In n Out for dinner, then the trolley to Petco Partk. We were in our seats by 5 p.m., watched the game, and Padres wiped up the Giants 10-2 on 20 hits. A fun game! We are now 1-1 in person in 2015. Pads are 3-3 on the season. We even stayed for 10 minutes of the laser show, but then got the 9:30 trolley home, and home by 10 p.m.
* Read, checked Facebook, and not much else. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 12 April 2015:
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - April 5 to 11, 2015 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., back by 11:30 a.m. Watched TV, ate lunch, checked mail and blogs at 12:30 p.m. but nothing more.
* Went in at 1:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and dozed a bit. Pads won 6-4 in an up and down game. Pads now 4-3 on the season.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of April 5 to 11, 2015 and the FamilySearch post for Monday. Found some pics for Lori and sent them to her.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, watered the front yard, washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote up the SDGS program notes and emailed them. Then transcribed a will for the Amanuensis Monday post. Checked Facebook and Google+. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree in the Colby and Bartlett families matching folks. Found some differences in several family which need investigating.
* Wrote this post. Will watch WDYTYA tonight too. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment