Where did the week go? Well, life, and genealogy intervened.
1) Tuesday, 21 April 2015:
* Linda had an eye doctor's appointment at 11:30, and that turned out well. We went to lunch, then to Liz's for our financial review. I have some homework to do.
* Home by 4 p.m. to read, write a blog post, and then we had dinner and watched the Padres game. We won 14-3. Wrote a blog post for Wednesday.
2) Wednesday, 22 April 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Post-Wedding Reception in San Francisco -- Post 356 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, then wrote HistoryLines Launched This Week - Post 1 and set it for later, and wrote SCGS Genealogy Jamboree News - Early Bird Registration Ends 30 April and set it for later.
* We left at 11:30 a.m. for Huntington Beach, stopped at In n Out for lunch, then on to the motel, and to Tami's at 2:30 p.m. They got home at 3:30 so I had 90 minutes with the grandkids. Charlie is a chunk! Had fun with him, he wants to pull my beard hairs. Linda stayed there, then went shopping for Audrey's birthday present and dinner, and Tami dropped her at the motel.
* I left at 5 p.m. to get to Torrance for my presentation at 7 p.m. Got there by 6:10, traffic wasn't too bad, got a Togo sandwich for dinner, and was at the library by 6:30 p.m. The talk went well, the folks were nice, fun to see Connie and Jane again. Back to the motel by 9:30 p.m. Read email and blogs on the phone.
3) Thursday, 23 April 2015:
* Read email and blogs on the phone, and we headed home at 9 a.m. Home at 10:30 a.m. I read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 259: 1829 Death Notice of Zachariah Hildreth (1754-1829) posted.
* Wrote HistoryLines Launched This Week - Post 2 and had lunch. Then went in to watch the Padres game, took a nap and we lost 2-1 to the Rockies. Pads now 10-7 on the season, but tied for first.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to research and write Finding More Cousins in FamilySearch Family Tree Using Puzzilla. Answered email and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, water the front yard and wash dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then write the 52 Ancestors post.
* Tried to use Ancestry to add to the database but the computer got slow, so rebooted and it was better, but Ancestry was down for me. Shoot. Maybe it works now? Of course it does.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.