So April is almost gone, and what have I accomplished? Not a whole lot, I fear! It's been a month of dental work for me and eye work for Linda.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 69: #78 Isaac Buck (1757-1846) posted. Wrote HistoryLines Launched This Week - Post 3: An English Story and set it for later.
* Left at 10 a.m. for the dentist offices for deep cleaning and root planing on the left hand side of my mouth. That was a long-lasting hour, but I endured without much pain or agony. Last episode is 15 May. Expensive too...no dental insurance.
* Home by 12 noon to eat some apple sauce for lunch, then online to read, add to the Best Of post, and go down the Mulford rabbit trail as genealogy therapy. Wrote Genea-Therapy: Down the Mulford Rabbit Trail Today.
* Checked Facebook, answered email and went in for a 30 minute nap. Up at 4:20 p.m. to read, and saw my Find A Grave request was completed. Cool! Daniel Spangler's gravestone is very weathered. That's OK. Saved it and need to add it to his profile in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner - had soft beef stew and successfully avoided using the left side to chew. Online at 6:30 p.m. to add some more burial records from Find A Grave to folks in Mercer County, Pennsylvania.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres-Dodgers game. My brother-in-law called with news of his birthday party in September. I read the paper and then my book, and Pads lost 3-0 to the dodgers. Now 10-8 and 1 game out of first.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, then write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment