It was just another geneaholic Monday - I drank the genea-kool-aid all day and my Padres played a great game. All's well in the genea-cave tonight. Except I didn't get any real research done today.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 264: 1804 Deed of Josiah Sawtell to Samuel Hale in Brookline, N.H. posted. Worked a bit in the MyHeritage Instant discoveries.
* Joined the weekly Mondays With Myrt and was able to demonstrate and discuss the MyHeritage Instant Discovery process.
* Worked more in Instant Discoveries, and noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - April 13 to 19, 2015 posted. Then wrote MyHeritage Introduces Instant Discoveries to all Users and set it for later.
* Researched and wrote two posts for Tuesday since we'll be gone half the day. Answered email, tried to tabulate my AncestryDNA cousins in a spreadsheet, and added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook and Google+. Found some records for Stephen Feather on Ancestry.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., read the paper, then watched the Padres beat the Rockies 14-3 and it wasn't that close. Pads now 9-5 on the season and in second place in the NL West. Got the updated presentation on the laptop.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, write Join Me at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, 22 April for "Probate Records" Talk in Torrance, Calif. and then write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.