This was almost an all-genealogy day - rare! Only the Padres game and food interfered.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 April 2015 post. I didn't go to church but Linda did.
* Worked on adding more images to the Probate talk. Found a few, need more.
* Linda home, and the Padres game started at 11:20 a.m. Padres beat the Cubs 5-2, so now we're 8-5 on the season.
* Online at 2:15 p.m. to read, write Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of April 12 to 18, 2015 and set it for later. Wrote the FamilySearch post for Monday.
* Transcribed the one Josiah Sawtell deed I have from New Hampshire. Worked in Massachusetts Land Records looking for Josiah deeds also.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and wash dishes. Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Answered email, checked Facebook, and looked for the Josiah deeds in Middlesex County, Mass. There were lots for his son.
* Decided to look for where Josiah lived in Brookline NH. Downloaded the Brookline history book from Internet Archive, and found Nathaniel Patten's sketch which describes where he lived. Found the 1892 Brookline map on the Rumsey site but no names ring a bell. I have an approximate two mile stretch above the Massachusetts border as a possible location right on the Mason town line.
* Checked Facebook, Google+, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.