This was pretty much a non-genealogy day, although I did some tonight. 93 F here again today.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England > New England, wife of Francis Hamant) posted.
* Left at 9 a.m. for the SDGS meeting. got there just aft Pi time (9:26 a.m.) and talked to folks, then Toni's two talks, and cookies at intermission.
* Got home by 12:30 p.m., ate lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- The Date Your Grandmother Was Born posted. Edited the 3/16 OASIS presentation.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to take a nap on the bed with the radio on and the fan on. Got up at 3 p.m.
* Watched SDSU MWC tournament championship game - they lost 45-43 to Wyoming. They should make the NCAA as an 8 or 9 seed - kiss of death in second game. They just don't score consistently. Defense is lights out. Drat. Finished 26-8. We ate dinner and watched TV news.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the SDGS program summary. Worked in Ancestry on 1930 US Census events and sources, down to 111 on the Hint list. Sources at 60,797.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.