This was a pretty typical post-football, pre=baseball Sunday...
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 8 to 14 March 2015 post, and went off to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to read, ate lunch, then wrote two posts for the CVGS blog. Wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of March 8-14, 2015 and set it for later.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to watch the NCAA brackets, and back online at 4 p.m. to read, and answer Ancestry mail.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper. Online at 6:30 p.m. to transcribe a document, write two posts for Monday, and then did some research in Ancestry in the M surnames. Added some sources and content.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.