Another Friday the 13th, but I had no bad luck today. Stayed off the roads, though.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 63: #70 Thomas Dill (1755-1836) post.
* Worked on the Pennsylvania presentation - added about 15 slides in three hours.
* Read, checked Facebook, answered email, had lunch, and wrote Dear Randy: Why Do You Use a Census Fact Instead of a Residence Fact?
* Watched two DearMYRTLE HOAs, then checked out the NGS Monthly articles. Saved some PA articles from Ancestry Wiki.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, then went in for a nap, read the paper, watched TV, ate dinner, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and write the SNGF post. Checked out the GenChat too.
* Went in at 8:30 p.m. to watch basketball. Aztecs beat CSU 56-43 so they're into the MWC championship game.
* Online at 10:45 p.m. to read quickly, write this post, and i'm done. Not a big genealogy day today - 9.0 hours.