This was another all-genealogy day, including the CVGS Research Group meeting.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote "Pop-Pop" and Our Girls -- Post 350 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and SDGS Meeting in Saturday, 14 March - "Meatballs and Sauerkraut" and set it for later.
* Planned out what I wanted to share at the Research Group, set up the laptop, and went off to lunch at 11 a.m. at McDonalds and then to the library at 11:30. got setup and ready to go at noon. We had 18 in attendance. God discussions, but hard to hear others in the auditorium.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then wrote I Finally Have Some DNA Circles on AncestryDNA and took a nap at my desk.
* Checked Facebook and Google+ and Twitter, and went in after 5 p.m. for dinner, watch TV, read the paper, put out the trash and wash dishes. Sink is stopped up somehow.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry adding content and sources semi-randomly.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.