This was a pretty full genealogy day, with a break around noontime.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Checking Out Source Citations in Ancestry.com Beta posted.
* Went on a Hangout with Steve to discuss Famberry. I have a better understanding now and need to blog about it.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook and Google+. Left at 11 a.m. for the SRS clinic downtown for my breathing test. It took all of 15 minutes and I was home by 12:15 p.m.
* Wrote Top Ten Genealogy Resources I Use Every Day.
* Started work on the Pennsylvania Research presentation. This may be a challenge!
* Read Sharn's search results for the Sydney pub, she has progressed very well!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to do the wash, water the front yard, watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and work on the 1930 US Census entries - cleared 26 more, down to 130 left. Added lots of content and sources. RootsMagic being balky.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10 hours.