This was not much of a genealogy day. I blogged, but that was about it. I had reasons...the kitchen sink backed up yesterday so I called Bob the Plumber at 8:30 this morning.
* Read email and then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 253: 1917 Thomas Richmond Death Record.
* Had to empty the cabinets under the bathroom sink and the kitchen sink.
* Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Plumber came at 12 noon, and cleaned out both drain pipes and now we have better drainage in the kitchen and bathroom sinks. Stuff happens. I put the stuff back under the kitchen sink with Linda's help and suggestions.
* Online to read at 2 p.m., then researched and wrote Trying to Keep the FamilySearch Family Tree Profiles Updated. Added more notes to Family Tree with RootsMagic for quite a few ancestors in generations 2-5 back.
* Checked Facebook and Google+, answered email, read blogs, and worked more in RootsMagic adding notes to Family Tree.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, washed dishes, read the paper and watched the first half of the SDSU basketball game.
* Online to read at 7:15 p.m., add to the Best Of post, and start the 52 Ancestors post. Added more content to the Notes. Went in to watch the last 8 minutes of the SDSU game - they beat UNLV 67-64 to advance in the Mountain West tournament. Put the stuff back under the bathroom sink. Then watched some of Padres/Dodgers preseason game.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.