I didn't journal on Tuesday because Linda had a problem that needed my attention in the evening.
1) Tuesday, 3 March 2015:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out MyHeritage Webinars and Videos and then Genealogy Gophers Website is Launched - Free Genealogy Books and set it for later, and then Ancestry.com Subscriptions and the AARP Discount and set it for later.
* Left at 1:15 p.m. for the Benjamin library in allied Gardens to do my Genealogy - Be An Ancestry Detective talk. They told me it would be 20, ended up being about 35, filled the room and ran out of handouts. Had great discussion with the librarian afterwards.
* Home by 4:45 p.m., checked email and Facebook, then we had dinner and I read the paper, watched TV news and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, do some of the Trent research, and did another page of 1930 US Census Hints on Ancestry.
* Linda called me in a panic at about 9 p.m. and she was down on her knees and couldn't get up. After an hour of trying to life her or get her up somehow we called 911. Three burly firemen came and lifted her up - they know how to do it. It was over within 10 minutes. I wonder how much that is going to cost!
* I didn't journal or do much else. Genealogy on Tuesday was about 9.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 4 March 2015:
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Randy's 33rd Birthday Gift -- Post 349 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Findmypast Announces Free Weekend 6-9 March 2015 and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the library for the CVGS Board meeting.
* Home by 2 p.m. to research and write Finding Court Records in San Diego County, California. Answered email and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, Linda went to Jean's to help her. Online at 6 p.m. to join the Wacky Wednesday HOA about MooseRoots.
* Got the CVGS newsletter started, and it's about 50% done, need input from others. Wrote two blog posts for Thursday, and worked on the Benjamin research a bit. Sent the newspaper pages off to Arianne.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.