I got lazy yesterday and didn't journal, but I don't recall I did anything really meaningful, so I'll let it go. Oh yeah, wrote a blog post for Sunday and two blog posts for Monday.
Today, read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 257: 1809 Deed of Thomas Dill of Eastham, Massachusetts posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt HOA and we talked about many topics. Printed off the syllabus materials for Tuesday's talk. Noted that New or Updated FamilySearch Record Collections - February 23-March 1, 2015 posted.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and worked a bit in Crestleaf. Checked out the Oz links provided on Facebook, and made screenshots and wrote the Finding the Alexander Whittle Pub in Sydney with Lots of Help From my GeneaMates post.
* Worked a bit in Geni adding notes to some Seaver folks and also added some of the Royal Line back to Edward III.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and wash dishes. Got the presentation on the laptop and ready to go for Tuesday.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and did another page of 1930 Census Hints on Ancestry.com. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree but ran into many IOUS folks so stopped.
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.5 hours.