Life interrupts genealogy sometimes...and throws curve balls too!
* Read email and blogs, but my iPhone wouldn't come on. Dead. Charged it but still dead. Rats. Noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 252: 1754 Birth Record of Zachariah Hildreth (1754-1820)posted.
* We left at 8:45 a.m. for Linda's eye appointment, and stpped at Ralphs for a prescription afterwards. Home at 10:45 a.m., and I Googled the iPhone is dead, and got a fix, and it worked - holding the Home and Power buttons down for about 10-20 seconds. Whew!
* Worked on the OASIS handouts and presentations, got 1 and 2 done this morning. Noted that BillionGraves March Madness Competition posted.
* Worked on OASIS handouts and presentations #3 and #4 and got them finished. Researched and wrote Ancestry.com Mobile App Updated.
* Read quite a few of the RootsTech 2015 handouts and printed some off. Answered email and Facebook, and added to the Best Of and RT posts. Sent CVGS handouts to OASIS for copies.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then finished up the CVGS Newsletter and sent it off to the proofreaders - need to publish it on Friday.
* Went through 20 more 1930 US census entries adding content and sources. Down to 166 to go. sources at 60543.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.