Well, St. Patrick's day is past, and I didn't even wear green. I forgot, but didn't go out.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Census Whacking (Again!) on St. Patrick's Day posted.
* Worked on the presentation and handouts for Classes 3 and 4 of my OASIS class, and got them updated and handouts sent to be printed.
* Answered some email and Ancestry messages. Made some DNA charts for OASIS class.
* Registered for Jamboree and reserved the hotel room. We're in! Noted that Happy St. Patrick's Day - I Didn't Know I Was Irish Until My DNA Told Me So! posted.
* Worked on the Pennsylvania presentation for about two hours. i'm getting there! Need to do New York after that.
* Researched and wrote FamilySearch Updates Their Family Tree Views. Watched some of the recent Ancestry YouTube videos from RootsTech.
* Worked in FSFT matching Michael's ancestry, and adding content to the database when available. Unfortunately, it didn't extend the lines back any more generation.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner, watch TV. We went to Jean's to deliver flowers. Homne, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, work in the database resolving 33 1930 US census entries, down to 78 to go now.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.